- Hang some star spangled garland from your doorway or table.
- Fill empty vases with red, white or blue crinkle. You can even sprinkle the crinkle on your food table for some extra flare.
- Use festive table cloths to dress up eating or serving spaces.
- Hang lanterns around the party area (some even have a battery operated light for evening).
- Get sparklers or glow stick wands (these are safer in my opinion) for the kids to play with in the evening.
- Use pinwheels and small balloons as accents to your party table.
- Make your favorite dessert cups in red, white and blue cupcake wrappers.
While all of these are just some of the ways we will be celebrating in style, the most important thing to do is relax, have fun and celebrate with the ones you love. Wishing our readers a safe & happy 4th of July!